Link zur Stellenanzeige Nanosurf: https://www.nanosurf.com/en/job/automation-engineer-plc-developer
Nanosurf is a global leader in the growing field of nanotechnology with headquarters in Switzerland. We develop, produce and distribute innovative scanning probe microscopes. Our Industrial Solutions Team develops customized, PLC driven systems for fully automated industrial quality control in the nanometer range.
To expand our Industrial Solutions Team, we are currently looking for an
Automation Engineer / PLC Developer
You are an experienced automation engineer (5+ years), or a fast learner entering the field with a master's degree in automation technology, robotics, mechatronics, electrical engineering or computer science. You communicate confidently in English and speak German.
- Developing PLC software, motion and process control and HMI concepts for automation systems
- Implementation of projects from requirements engineering to commissioning
- Communication and coordination of progress with the stakeholders
- Collaboration on globally unique and high-precision measuring machines
Your profile – required skills
- Several years of professional experience in the development and commissioning of automation systems. Experience with customized machines is a plus
- Writing clean and sustainable code following design guidelines is your level of expectations
- Professional handling of SIEMENS TIA Portal, WinCC (v16, v17), STEP 7 Safety.
- Familiar with HMI and SCADA systems
- Experience with common fieldbus networks and protocols (e.g., PROFINET, OPC UA/DA, TCP-IP)
- SIEMENS Motion Control (configuration of hardware and software, drive tuning, PID regulation)
- Digital and analog signal processing
- Knowledge of machine safety regulations, FMEA, risk assessment is a plus
- Experience with Software architecture, Object-oriented programming (OOP), design patterns, version control (e.g., git), issue tracking systems (e.g., jira) is a plus
You will become a member of the core team delivering software to highly specialized, unique machines, able to measure industrial samples with atomic resolution. A highly motivated team of professionals is looking forward to your collaboration and knowledge exchange. You will use the teamwork capabilities and individual initiatives in Swiss headquarters of Nanosurf, home office and on customer site, depending on current project stage.
Nanosurf supports the professional and personal development of its employees.
Please send your complete application documents to jobs(at)nanosurf.com.