The performance of the grinding and dispersing equipment and the layout of the production process are fundamental parameters for processing printing inks. In order to obtain highest qualities, increase capacity or save pigment the production process needs to be optimized and the equipment needs to be at the latest stage of development. This includes both the premixing and the fine grinding step.
The goal of the seminar is to explain the basics of micro wet grinding technology such as important premixing parameters, influence of media size, advantage of recirculation and pass operation. Furthermore the seminar will give an overview about the latest developments of NETZSCH equipment for the premixing step and the fine milling step. The contents of the seminar will help to analyze and optimize your ink production process.
Target group: Persons in charge of production, process technology, engineering and R&D
We would like to invite you to a welcome dinner at 7:00 pm on the evening before the seminar begins. On the first day of the seminar, we will pick you up from the hotel at 8:00 am. The seminar will start at 8:30 am at NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH. We will provide all of the seminar materials along with detailed information regarding the program. We look forward to winding down the first day of the seminar with you with some good food in a relaxed atmosphere. Of course, snacks and lunch will be provided during the seminar.
- Introduction to the business unit NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing and activities in Printing Inks
- Process technology for Printing Ink application, Effect of various process parameters
- Characterization of successful wet grinding and dispersing – terms and definition
- Overview of grinding-media-free dispersion systems – mixing, wetting and dispersion
- Overview of wet grinding systems for Printing Inks
- Selection of the grinding system and effect of the dwell time distribution
- Grinding media selection and scale-up, Calculation – from laboratory to production scale
- Practical trials with respective preliminary, discussion and analysis
- Tour of assembly area
- Summary and discussion
Duration of the course: 2 days
Attendance: approx. 20
Course charge contains:
- 2 overnight stays with breakfast,
- Catering during the event
- Lunch / dinner
- Seminar documents
Fee: EUR 850 + VAT