CNPComp2019 aims at sharing knowledge and experience on carbon nanoparticles (CNPs)-based composite systems, that are currently at different stages of maturity, in order to advance the state of the art in understanding and application. Whilst there is an emphasis on polymeric matrices, contributions on metallic or ceramic systems are warmly welcome.
Call for Papers: Oral contributions and poster presentations can be submitted by March 15, 2019. The online registration at www.sems.qmul.ac.uk/events/cnpcomp2019/registration is currently open. For this first stage of selection, you just need to submit 250 words abstract!
An impressive list of World Renowned Keynote / Invited Speakers have already confirmed their presence and support:
- Nick Kotov (University of Michigan, USA),
- Rodney Ruoff (UNIST, South Korea),
- Jonathan Coleman (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland),
- Costas Galiotis (FORTH, Patras, Greece),
- Philippe Pouline (CNRS, Bordeaux, France),
- Jaime Grunlan (Texas A&M University, USA),
- Larissa Gorbatikh (KU Leuven, Belgium),
More information: here
The Announcement can be downloaded here.